No products in the cart.
Japanese Healing Plant Oil ~30ml
- Contains the active ingredient mint oil & is a herbal medicine.
- Japanese medicinal vegetable oil is to be used in the case of gastric, intestinal & bilious complaints, for inhalation in upper airway inflammation.
- Suitable for rubbing into the skin with muscle pain & nerve-pain-like problems.
- Active ingredients: Mint oil.
Fields of application:
- Internal use in: Bloating; functional stomach, intestinal & biliary complaints; Catarrh of the upper respiratory tract.
- External use in: muscle pain & nerve-pain-like symptoms; Catarrh of the upper respiratory tract.
- Use precautions: Recommended dose: For adults:
- For internal use, take 2 drops of Japanese medicinal vegetable oil 1 to 3 times a day on sugar or in a glass of warm water.
- For inhalation, add 3 to 4 drops of Japanese medicinal plant oil in hot water.
- For adults & children from 4 years: – For external use rub a few drops of Japanese medicinal vegetable oil in the affected skin.
- Made in Germany.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.